The Electrical Testing Laboratory (E.T.L.) offers a wide range of accredited and non-accredited tests. Our customers are made up of dozens of minor and major manufacturers of power equipment and traction equipment components from all parts of Europe. Most orders have come from manufacturers of safety cut-out and switching devices, chokes, resistors, transformers, rotating electric machines, compressors and switchgears.
The Electrical Testing Laboratory is the official holder of “Certificate of Accreditation” for selected types of tests. Our laboratory is registered under No.1526. by the Czech Accreditation Institute.
The Electrical Testing Laboratory meets all the criteria specified in Methodical Accreditation Instruction MPA 00 – 09 – .. “Flexible Accreditation Scope. This flexibility was awarded to the Electrical Testing Laboratory. In connection with the awarded flexibility scope, E.T.L. keeps so-called “Dynamically updated Appendix of Certificate of Accreditation” version.
We complete developmental and type tests of power supply and traction equipment for both DC and AC (50 Hz and 16 2/3 Hz) systems and developmental and type tests of LV and HV switching equipment and switchgears, especially:
- Temperature-rise tests and loss measurement
- Tests of making and breaking capacity
- Short-circuit resistance tests
- Dielectric tests (DC voltage, AC voltage 50 Hz, lightning and switching impulses and partial discharge measurement)
- Two power analyzers LEM NORMA and FLUKE
- Set of 2-channel and 4-channel HP and Agilent Technologies and KEYSIGHT oscilloscopes
- Ultrasonic flowmeter PORTAFLOW MKII, Micronics
- Freezing chamber to -40°C
- Series of electrical furnaces up to 900°C
- System for temperature and low voltage measurement EPAD, Dewetron
- Wireless temperature measuring system MWTC made by Omega
- Infrared camera FLIRi3
- Set of multimeters, barometers, anemometers, thermometers, hygrometers, conductivity meters, force gauge, etc.
- Synchronous generator 25 MVA (short-circuit version)
- Synchronous generator 800 kVA
- Two short-circuit transformers 3,500 kVA and 20 MVA
- Diode rectifier 4 kV/2,000 A
- Electroplating dynamo 15 V/5,000 A
- Two dynamos 25 V/1,000 A
- Two DC motors 800 V/2,500 A
- Set of DC and AC HV switches
- Impulse generators, 400 and 2,000 kV
- Set of AC 50 Hz power supply units up to 120 kV
- Set of DC stabilized power supply units STATRON, CATA POWER, etc.