The Electrical Testing Laboratory (E.T.L.) is accredited by the Czech Accreditation Institute Public Service Company according to the ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025 Standard in the up-to-date version for the implementation of selected electrotechnical and air-handling tests and measurements of industrial equipment in a range specified in the current Appendix of the Certificate of Accreditation. The Electrical Testing Laboratory fulfills all the criteria specified in the MPA 00 – 09 – ... However, E.T.L. also offers a wide range of tests outside the scope of accreditation.
Among our customers are dozens of small and large manufacturers of power equipment and traction components from all over Europe. The largest volume of orders was realized for manufacturers of fuses and switching devices, chokes, resistors, transformers, rotating electrical machines, compressors and switchboards.
We complete developmental and type tests of power supply and traction equipment for both DC and AC (50 Hz and 16 2/3 Hz) systems and developmental and type tests of LV and HV switching equipment and switchgears, especially:
- Temperature-rise tests and loss measurement
- Tests of making and breaking capacity
- Short-circuit resistance tests
- Dielectric tests (DC voltage, AC voltage 50 Hz, lightning and switching impulses and partial discharge measurement)
- Two power analyzers LEM NORMA and FLUKE
- Set of 2-channel and 4-channel HP and Agilent Technologies and KEYSIGHT oscilloscopes
- Ultrasonic flowmeter PORTAFLOW MKII, Micronics
- Freezing chamber to -40°C
- Series of electrical furnaces up to 900°C
- System for temperature and low voltage measurement EPAD, Dewetron
- Wireless temperature measuring system MWTC made by Omega
- Infrared camera FLIRi3
- Set of multimeters, barometers, anemometers, thermometers, hygrometers, conductivity meters, force gauge, etc.
- Synchronous generator 25 MVA (short-circuit version)
- Synchronous generator 800 kVA
- Two short-circuit transformers 3,500 kVA and 20 MVA
- Diode rectifier 4 kV/2,000 A
- Electroplating dynamo 15 V/5,000 A
- Two dynamos 25 V/1,000 A
- Two DC motors 800 V/2,500 A
- Set of DC and AC HV switches
- Impulse generators, 400 and 2,000 kV
- Set of AC 50 Hz power supply units up to 120 kV
- Set of DC stabilized power supply units STATRON, CATA POWER, etc.